Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us via our Whatsapp/Viber/Hotline at (+84)8 6869 0144 or chat directly with us via our website or drop us an email via email@example.com
- If your trip to Vietnam is planned by a Travel Agency, you can request them to add our tour to your trip during your stay in here.
- If our tour is recommended by Tour Desk, Receptionist or Concierge in your hotel, you can ask them to help you book a tour with us.
- If you want to book a tour by yourself, you can visit our office during the working hour to book directly or book online via our website.
- If you book a tour via Tour Desk, Receptionist or Concierge in hotel, you can pay directly to them; or you can pay directly to us at our office during the working hour or pay at the pier before getting on board. We accept the payment by cash or Visa, Master Card, JCB Card, American Express, Discover and Debit Card via POS machine.
- If you book a tour via our website, you can place the booking, we will send you the link for deposit or full payment via Visa, Master Card, JCB Card. If you want to transfer to our bank account please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we accept online payment via Visa, Master Card, JCB Card. Once your booking confirmed, we will send you the link then you can access and pay online.
Yes, we accept payment via paypal and please contact us via email address email@example.com for detail instruction.
This depends on which tour you have booked. We try to keep the passengers per boat to a minimum. However, we have operating costs and don’t expect the only one passenger on the boat. All passenger numbers are in proportion to the size of the boat, all boats are licensed to carry passengers and for a different amount of people. We will never overcrowd any tour and never fill the boat to maximum capacity meaning you will have plenty of spaces to enjoy yourself on board.
Yes, of course. Travel insurance is compulsory for all travelers on the boat.
Yes, our tours are extremely safe and suitable for all ages. All of our speedboats are fitted with the latest advanced model of Yamaha outboard and have complete international standard safety equipment. Moreover, our captains are highly trained and experienced to ensure a high level of security and safety for our tours.
We will pick you up and drop you off from your hotel which is located centrally at district 1,3 or District 4 of Ho Chi Minh City.
Please have no worry, we have motorbike driver back up (one passenger stays behind a driver). Kindly inform us in advance for our arrangement.